Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Send an email to a group via Gmail with your picture of the day
- Log new data in a Google Spreadsheet
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
- Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
- Send me a SMS at a specific time of the latest picture
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- BloomSky Timelaps to Google Drive
Useful BloomSky Weather and Pebblebee integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Stone pressThis Trigger fires every time you press the Stone.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together