Log new data in a Google Spreadsheet
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Save BloomSky Daily Timelapse to Dropbox
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- Share your time-lapse to Twitter
- Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects rain
- BloomSky Timelaps to Google Drive
Useful BloomSky Weather and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- Get notification historyThis query returns notifications that you have received from Rust.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together