If Boundary Alarm is armed lock Nuki Smart Locks
Other popular Boundary workflows and automations
- If Boundary Alarm is armed set Hive thermostat to a specific temperature
- If Boundary Alarm is disarmed start Spotify music
- If Boundary Alarm is triggered turn on Philips Hue lights
- If Boundary Alarm is triggered play dogs barking on Sonos
- If Boundary Alarm is disarmed during night time turn on Philips Hue lights
- Blink LIFX lights if the alarm is triggered
- If Boundary Alarm is triggered start Hive View monitoring
- Switch on a SmartThings device if the alarm is triggered
Useful Boundary and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get alarm statusThis query returns the current status of the Boundary Alarm hub.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Arm the alarmThis action will arm the alarm.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together