C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together