C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together