Move your Dawn House bed to Zero-G at sunset
Other popular Dawn House AUS workflows and automations
- Open your SwitchBot curtains when your Dawn House smart bed alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to the read position at sunset
- Move your Dawn House bed to the read position with Alexa
- Turn on your Philips Hue lights when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to Zero-G at sunrise
- Turn on your TP-Link Kasa device when your Dawn House alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to the snore position with Alexa
- Play your favorite song on Sonos when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
Useful Dawn House AUS and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together