Other popular Camera widget workflows and automations
- Camera widget to Sheets
- Upload photo to Flickr
- Create a new document with a photo
- Send a photo to @pixelsorter
- Share a photo to GroupMe
- Put together a visual shopping list
- Post photos to your Facebook Page
- Send a Boxcar notification with image
- Snap a book or movie you want to remember
Useful Camera widget and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time you take any new photo via Do Camera.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
Camera widget and GO resources
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Automations for teachers
From homework tracking to sharing photos with parents, as well as creating custom voice responses for your classroom, IFTTT has the ability to save you time every day. Additionally, existing integrations with Google Drive, Google Sheets,...
How to make an inspiration notebook, journal, or vision board 2023
Inspiration can come from anywhere at any time. Make it count with automations that help you remember your thoughts, and keep track of your best ideas. You can create documents in Google Workspace, Evernote, on Tumblr, or with a...
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
Make gift giving easy this holiday season
If you are celebrating anything at this time of year, it very well may involve gift-giving. We’ve got your back (and your wallet) covered with this collection of tips that aim to automatically save you time and money.
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
Top wedding planning tips and hacks 2023
So you’re planning a wedding. First of all, congratulations! Wedding planning involves timelines, to do lists, and a lot of coordination. IFTTT is here to help streamline your wedding planning process and allow you to enjoy the process!
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...
Top widget Applets
The trio of IFTTT widgets make it possible to trigger an action without opening an app or even unlocking your phone. If you have ever come across an Applet that feature the Button widget, Note widget, and Camera widget, you may already...