Send a text message to a number when a Docusign envelope is sent
Other popular DocuSign workflows and automations
- Create DocuSign signature requests from new appointments in Acuity Scheduling
- When a Zoom call ends, create a signature request in DocuSign
- Set a reminder in iOS Reminders to follow up whenever a Docusign envelope is sent
- Whenever a Docusign envelope is completed, upload the document to Google Drive
- Get SMS texts for newly completed DocuSign envelopes
- Automatically create a Google Task when a customer completes their DocuSign envelope
- Play music on my phone whenever a Docusign envelope is completed
- Add Mailchimp subscribers from newly completed DocuSign envelopes
Useful DocuSign and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Envelope sentThis trigger fires when an envelope is sent.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Envelope completedThis trigger fires when an envelope is completed.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Create signature requestThis action will create a new signature request from a template.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together