Get an email when Department of State publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular Department of State workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Department of State Applet is published
- Tweet official travel alerts issued by the Department of State
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a press release
- Get a text when the Department of State issues a new travel alert
- Tweet Travel Advisories
- Post new travel alerts from the Department of State to a Slack channel
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get a mobile notification when the Department of State issues a travel warning
Useful Department of State and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Travel warningsThis trigger fires every time there is a new travel warning from the State Department.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Travel alertsThis trigger fires every time there is a new alert from the State Department.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Press releasesThis trigger fires every time there is a new press release from the State Department.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together