Start brewing coffee when snoozing
Other popular Eight workflows and automations
- If You say "Alexa trigger Cool down the bed", then Turn on warming to -80 -8
- Turn on your Hue lights when your Eight alarm goes off
- Tell Alexa to turn on bed warming
- Mute your Android phone when setting Eight to Night Mode
- Turn off your Hue lights when setting Eight to night mode
- Stop Eight alarm when Flic is pushed
- Heat up my bed with the push of an actual button
Useful Eight and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together