If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- History of Connection lost alertsThis query returns a list of times when, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was lost
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
- History of Low Battery AlertsThis query returns a list of times when the battery was low on the Hearing Aid.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together