If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Useful Envoy and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together