Get ready for bed
Other popular Festina Watches workflows and automations
- Daily reminder
- Toggle Philips Hue lights on/off
- Get notified when the doorbell rings
- Send a message to a Line group
- Receive a phone call
- Toggle LIFX lights on/off
- Block off the next hour in your Google Calendar
- Email your location to yourself
Useful Festina Watches and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Pusher pressedThis trigger is fired from the assigned pusher on your Festina watch.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Send a notification to your Festina watchThis action will send a vibration to your Festina watch
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together