Twitch Channel going Live alert on Flapz Board
Other popular Flapz workflows and automations
- Show Next Meeting from Google Calendar on Flapz Board
- Ask Alexa to post News to Flapz Board
- Post new YouTube Subscriber to Flapz Board
- New Deal Won from Salesforce on Flapz Board
- Push any new note from Note Widget to Flapz Board
- Push Details of new item in RSS Feed to Flapz Board
- Post Code Commits for Git Repo to Flapz Board
- Post New Trello Cards added to Flapz Board
Useful Flapz and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Update All Flapz Board RowsThis action will update data rows on a chosen Flapz board with text or new data.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Update Single Flapz Board RowThis action will push new data or text to a single row on your Flapz board.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together