Twitch Channel going Live alert on Flapz Board
Other popular Flapz workflows and automations
- Hourly Local Weather conditions on Flapz Board
- Ask Alexa to post News to Flapz Board
- Post Popular Articles from NY Times to Flapz Board
- Post new YouTube Subscriber to Flapz Board
- New Deal Won from Salesforce on Flapz Board
- Push Details of new item in RSS Feed to Flapz Board
- If a recently played track, then post data to Flapz Board
- Post Recent Tweets to Flapz Board
Useful Flapz and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- Get My Flapz BoardsThis query returns all the basic details for all Boards you have in your account.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Update All Flapz Board RowsThis action will update data rows on a chosen Flapz board with text or new data.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Update Single Flapz Board RowThis action will push new data or text to a single row on your Flapz board.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together