Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Send notification from IFTTT on live event creation
- Send an email when event is created.
- Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
- Post tweet on live event creation
- Share Linkedin Update on live event creation
- Notify Discord channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Update Evernote on live event creation
- Update your Telegram Community when new event is created on Flutin
Useful Flutin and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Flutin and Notion resources
Automate your livestream with Flutin
The livestreaming platform, Flutin, is now on IFTTT! Automate your livestream and widen your audience with IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together