Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together