Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together