Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together