Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together