Receive all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs via SMS
Other popular Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs workflows and automations
- Add blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to your iOS reading list
- Get a weekly email digest of all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Post a tweet of all new Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Save new blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to Pocket
- Receive a Gmail every time Gary Vaynerchuk post a new blog
Useful Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- New blog post from Gary VaynerchukThis trigger fires whenever there is a new blog post from Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together