Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
GE Appliances Dryer and GO resources
Ultimate smart home guide 2023
IFTTT works to provide homeowners with the flexibility to select devices and services that fit their needs and goals, without considering whether they were built to work with the other elements of their home. As long as it’s on IFTTT, we...
Free ways to go green 2023
Your eco-friendly efforts don’t cost a thing. That is, when they use IFTTT. Create automations that make it possible for you to reduce your carbon footprint without smart devices or appliances and without making major investments into...
Get ready to tumble: a connected laundry roundup
Feeling defeated by an overflowing laundry basket? Learn how smart washers and dryers work with IFTTT to help you knockout laundry day.