Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together