Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Musixmatch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New favorite trackThis Trigger fires every time you favorite the lyrics of a song on Musixmatch.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New MusicIDThis Trigger fires every time you recognize a track on Musixmatch.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of MusicIDsThis query returns a list of every time you recognize a track on Musixmatch.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of favorite tracksThis query returns a list of every time you favorite the lyrics of a song on Musixmatch.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Add a track to favoritesThis Action will search for a track you specify and add the first matching result to your favorites on Musixmatch.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together