Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together