Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Your SkyBell HD‘s button pressesThis query returns a list of times when the button was pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of SkyBell HD detected motionThis query returns a list of when your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together