Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together