Synchronize your Verizon Cloud contacts to Google Contacts
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Add New Google Contacts to Mail Chimp Newsletter
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- New Google Contact to Day One Entry
- IOS Contact sync & record
- Trello contacts board
- Send an email to your Gmail with the details when you add a new contact
- Add Contacts to Google Sheets
- Save caller's contact info each time I receive a call
Useful Google Contacts and Pew Research Center integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together