If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
Useful Google Tasks and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together