Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- Create event from Google Task
- Get a daily recap on Slack of all my Google Tasks due today
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Add new ClickUp tasks as Google Tasks items
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
Useful Google Tasks and Nuki Opener integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell RingThis trigger fires every time someone unknown rings the doorbell connected to the Opener.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time someone directly opens a door with the Nuki Opener.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Ring to OpenThis trigger fires every time someone opens a door using Ring to Open.
- Arrive homeThis trigger fires every time someone unlocks the door with Auto Unlock.
- Battery warningThis trigger fires every week, if the battery state of the Nuki Opener is critical.
- History of doorbell ringsThis query returns a list of events when the doorbell connected to the Opener was ringed by someone else.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of arrive homeThis query returns a list of when someone unlocks the door with Auto Unlock.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- History of battery warningThis query returns a list of every week, if the battery state of the Nuki Opener was critical.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the door with the Nuki Opener.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Activate Ring to OpenThis action will activate Ring to Open which will open the door automatically when somebody rings the doorbell in a preset timeframe.
- Deactivate Ring to OpenThis action will deactivate Ring to Open.
- Activate Continuous ModeThis action will activate Ring to Open in Continuous Mode, i.e. permanently until it is deactivated again.
- Deactivate Continuous ModeThis action will deactivate the Continuous Mode for Ring to Open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together