If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Get a daily recap on Slack of all my Google Tasks due today
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
Useful Google Tasks and National Vulnerability Database integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- New vulnerability publishedThis trigger fires when a new vulnerability is published on the National Vulnerability Database. Please note that several vulnerabilities are published at once.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of vulnerabilities publishedThis query returns a list of when a new vulnerability is published on the National Vulnerability Database. Please note that several vulnerabilities are published at once.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together