If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- Harvest to slack
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
Useful Harvest and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of timer stopsThis query returns a list of when you stopped a timer in Harvest.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together