If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
Useful Harvest and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together