Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Clean up before a party
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Clean up after the party
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together