Ask Alexa to pause the active program
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Clean up after the party
- Clean up before a party
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Sonic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of connections establishedThis query returns a list of instances when the Bluetooth connection was re-established between the Hearing Aid and the mobile.
- History of connection lossesThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone was lost.
- History of Volume changesThis query returns a list of when the volume was changed on the Hearing Aid.
- History of recent low battery alertsThis query returns a list of alerts when the battery was getting low on the Hearing Aid.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together