Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
- Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Send an SMS when you start cooking
- Blink the lights when the cooktop child lock is deactivated
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together