Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when you start cooking
- Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Blink the lights when the cooktop child lock is deactivated
- Log how often you cook
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre plaque de cuisson est écoulée.
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and GoWild - Hunting Fishing Outdoors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- Get TrailsThis query returns the list of Trails a user can post to in the GoWild platform.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together