Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
Useful AC Cloud Control and (more:trees) integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get listingGet tree list based category id and project id
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Plant tree for selfThis action will plant trees for you
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Plant tree for someone elseThis action will plant trees for someone else
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together