Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
Useful AC Cloud Control and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of when device turns onThis query returns a list of when the device turns on.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of when the device was turned offThis query returns a list of when the device turns off.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together