Other popular iotty Smart Home workflows and automations
- Welcome home with music (Android)
- Bed mode with Android Battery
- Mute Android Device ringtone
- Log activities on Google Sheets
Useful iotty Smart Home and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together