Turn off all Lexi lights when you leave home
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn off all Lexi lights at midnight
- Turn off selected Lexi group lights on sunrise
- Turn on selected Lexi group lights on sunset
- Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
- Create custom Alexa phrase to turn on all Lexi lights
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- If you miss a call, change the color of a Lexi light
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
Useful Lexi and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together