Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together