Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together