Add songs from YouTube videos you like to Musixmatch Favorites
Other popular Musixmatch workflows and automations
- Save the tracks you like on SoundCloud to Musixmatch Favorites
- Song Request
- Add Musixmatch recognized songs to Spotify playlist
- Sync new songs saved on Spotify as favorite on Musixmatch
- Save your latest Musixmatch favorite song to Spotify
- Save new songs identified by Musixmatch to a Spotify playlist
- Fastest way to add a song to Favorites
- Play Music Automatically When You Go To Bed
Useful Musixmatch and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New favorite trackThis Trigger fires every time you favorite the lyrics of a song on Musixmatch.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New MusicIDThis Trigger fires every time you recognize a track on Musixmatch.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add a track to favoritesThis Action will search for a track you specify and add the first matching result to your favorites on Musixmatch.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together