Start the Neato after a Litter-Robot Clean Cycle completes
Other popular Neato workflows and automations
- Schedule everyday cleaning
- Dock Neato robot with Amazon Alexa.
- Press your button widget to make Neato start cleaning
- Pause cleaning when someone rings doorbell
- Dock your Neato when Tado switches to Home Mode
- Pause cleaning when you answer a phone call
- Start cleaning when you leave an area
- Start Your Neato When Your Blue by ADT System Is Armed
Useful Neato and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Start cleaningThis action will start cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Pause cleaningThis action will pause cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Resume cleaningThis action will resume cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Stop cleaningThis action will stop cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- DockThis action will send your Neato connected robot vacuum back to base.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together