Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Nefit Easy with Hue
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
Useful Nefit Easy and Sonic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of connections establishedThis query returns a list of instances when the Bluetooth connection was re-established between the Hearing Aid and the mobile.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of connection lossesThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone was lost.
- History of Volume changesThis query returns a list of when the volume was changed on the Hearing Aid.
- History of recent low battery alertsThis query returns a list of alerts when the battery was getting low on the Hearing Aid.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together