Turn your Hue lights off when activating your routine
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- Activate Niko Home Control routine when your smartphone connects to your TP-Link router
- Activate your BeoLiving scene with Niko Home Control
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Danalock is unlocked
- Deactivate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
- Turn your Daikin air conditioning off by using Niko Home Control routines
- Close your blinds when temperature rises to prevent overheating
- Turn your Tado thermostat of while activating Niko Home Control routine
- Activate Niko Home Control routine when you arrive at home
Useful Niko Home Control and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
- History of Connection lost alertsThis query returns a list of times when, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was lost
- History of motor closedThis query returns a list of when a motor was closed.
- History of Low Battery AlertsThis query returns a list of times when the battery was low on the Hearing Aid.
- History of motor opensThis query returns a list of when a motor was opens
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together