Turn your Philips Hue bulbs off when activating your Niko Home Control all-off
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- Turn your Tado thermostat of while activating Niko Home Control routine
- Turn Philips Hue lights off in NHC All Off
- Set your your temperature while activating Niko Home Control routines
- Activate your light when someone rings your doorbell
- Close your blinds when temperature rises to prevent overheating
- Turn your lights on when your Arlo camera detects movement
- Close your Somfy blinds with Niko Home Control
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Danalock is unlocked
Useful Niko Home Control and ShopYourWay integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Add item to your feedThis Action will add a new item to your ShopYourWay feed.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Add item to a specific catalogThis Action will add a new item to a ShopYourWay catalog you specify.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together