Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- If Emergency Notification received from Nest Protect, then activate Routine 'Blink House ON'
- Turn your Niko Home Control connected lights on when movement is detected
- Get notified by E-mail when a routine is activated
- Activate Niko Home Control routine when you arrive at home
- Turn your lights on when your Arlo camera detects movement
- Deactivate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
- Close your Somfy blinds with Niko Home Control
- Turn your audio and TV appliances off while activating your Niko Home Control routine
Useful Niko Home Control and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
- History of motor closedThis query returns a list of when a motor was closed.
- History of temperature rises above thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of motor opensThis query returns a list of when a motor was opens
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together