Track new vulnerabilities in a spreadsheet
Other popular National Vulnerability Database workflows and automations
- Send new vulnerabilities to a Telegram chat
- Flag new vulnerabilities for your team via Trello
- Call IT guy when new vulnerability is published
- Get a weekly digest of new vulnerabilities
- Create a Github issue when there's a new vulnerability published
- Send the latest vulnerabilities via Gmail
- Get an email when a new vulnerability is published
Useful National Vulnerability Database and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New vulnerability publishedThis trigger fires when a new vulnerability is published on the National Vulnerability Database. Please note that several vulnerabilities are published at once.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together